After retirement practicing as allergy & Chest Physician and also doing service for the poor asthma & Chest diseases patients by conducting monthly fixed day on every saturday of the month at his clinic at Nagi Reddy,Revenue Colony, Kurnool and at Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Kothapeta, Kurnool alternatively, free asthma camps and distributing costly inhalers and medicines to the poor with the help of medical companies from March 2004.
- Stood First in Family Planning Programs and got awards at Talupula & Tadimarri PHCs.
- Motivating the PHC Staff to work better and used to present Silver Medals to the staff who stood first in their achievements as a sort encouragement.
- Planted many number of trees near the PHC Buildings for shade & good air for the patients at Talupula PHC & Kothachervu PHCs.
- Taken Best Doctor Award in the Anantapur District from the then M.L.A. Late Narayan Swamy at A.P.Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
- After retirement practicing at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Salient Point after Retirement
After retirement doing service for the poor asthma patients by conducting monthly fixed day free asthma camps and distributing costly inhalers to the poor with the help of medical companies from March 2004. Till date I have conducted 96 Free Asthma Camps continuously and I will continue these free camps every month in future also by the grace of God.
Previous Jobs held
- Joined on 09-07-1971 as PHC Medical Officer at IEEJA, Mahaboob Nagar Dist.
- From 1972 to 1977 worked as Medical Officer, PHC, Kothachervu, Anantapur Dist.
- From 1977 to 1980 PHC, Talupula, Anantapur Dist. as Medical Officer.
- From 1980 to 1986 PHC, Tadimarri, Anantapur Dist. as Medical Officer.
- From 1971 to 1986, lived in rural areas and served people by staying at PHC HQ itself.
- From 1986 to 1988 worked as Tutor in Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- 1988 to 1990 – Joined in Post Graduate, M.D. (Chest) Course at Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- June, 1990 to Dec, 1995 – Worked as Asst. Professor, T.B & Chest Diseases, Medical College, GUNTUR.
- 1996 to 2004 Feb. Professor & HOD Dept of TB & Chest Diseases, Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool and retired on 29-02-2004.